Described in this section are the site wide policies of MyRealKet which apply to all sales and purchases made on the website. These policies are applicable in addition to the shop level policies available on the product description page/Shop Page.
Seller Uses MyRealKet to ship his orders
If the seller chooses to use MyRealKet’s shipping service a flat rate of Rs.60 per 0.5 kg will be deducted from the seller’s Dashboard. In case of COD an additional fee of Rs. 60 will be levied. The payment to the seller for a successful transaction would be remitted to his Dashboard after deducting the above shipping charges.
Seller would have to ship the order through MyRealKet by following all the necessary steps :
• A acceptance of order within 24 hours
• Creating shipment for each item through MyRealKet by clicking on‘Ship through MyRealKet’. Seller has to ensure that when he Clicks on 'Ship through MyRealKet', he readies the parcel as his shipment will be picked up by courier companies within 12-24 hours of this action taken on the app.
• Generating Pickup and printing all the shipping documents (Invoice, shipping label, manifest)
• Successfully delivery parcel to the courier company
Seller Ships himself
If seller is using his own shipping to fulfil the orders, he would have to follow the given steps to ensure that his parcel is delivered:
• Acceptance of order within 24 hours
• Entering the shipment details on the MyRealKet Dashboard so that we can track the shipment and intimate the buyer of the same
• Marking the shipment as Delivered when order reaches the buyer
These policies are applicable in addition to the shop level policies available on the product description page.
• All return requests have to be initiated by the buyer within 5 days of receipt of their parcel.
• No return requests will be entertained post that and the funds will be remitted to the seller.
• Any item returned showing signs of wear or tear, altered, resized (by anyone / entity other than the Company) or damaged in any other manner shall not be accepted for return.
• Cost of return will be borne by the seller in case damaged or wrong product was shipped.
If seller is using MyRealKet to ship his orders, he would have to bear the return freight cost over and above the shipment cost .
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
a. Return request is made outside the specified time frame
b. Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
c. Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies
d. Any consumable item which has been used or installed
e. Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories f. Made-to-order / custom jewellery
g. Fragile items, hygiene related items
Make in India